Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A New Year and Goals to Complete

It is the new year, which means everyone is going to set up goals that will possibly be forgotten about in a month or so. But that's okay we can still make a list of goals. Before we do that, I hope everyone had a good winter holiday. Mine was good, but I wish I was able to see more of my relatives during the holidays. Now with that out of the way, lets talk about new year resolutions.
  1. I wish to continue this blog and improve it's quality.
  2. To grow a bigger audience.
  3. To keep busting out new topics to talk about with you, my dear readers.
So those are my three resolution for the blog. Please leave your new year resolution in the comment section because I do read the comments left by readers. This month is going to be interesting because I have a surprise for you! What it is you're going to have to wait and find out. But for now let's get back to the swing of things since we just got over the holiday madness.