Saturday, January 9, 2016

Trying Prompt Polls Again.

So if you are a new reader to my blog I would like to welcome you. When I first started this blog I had a different polls that the readers voted on so that I know want prompt you would like to read about. If you don't know what a prompt is look in the 2015 part of my blog archive for What are writing prompt? for an explanation. I stopped doing the polls because not all the votes where being counted which is annoying because some of the polls ended in a tie. So I'm bringing the polls back in the hope that it will work. Of course I expect for you to vote on the polls since polls are made to be voted on. To find the name of pervious prompts I've done, go to the tab name Prompts and there is a list of the different prompts. You can find all of them in the blog archive as well.

The prompts are:
  1. Captain off Deck- Out at sea a ship and it's crew gets attack by a sea monster and the captain is nowhere to be found.
  2. Life as a Pirate- Describe a perfect day for a pirate.
  3. Create a list of thing that make me angry.- I believe that explains itself just fine.
Those are the three prompts. Since there's not any big holidays going on I hope to be able to do two prompts instead of just one this month. But I have to see how long it takes me to do this month's mini series. But that's something you need not worry about. I'm excited to start the polls again and I hope that all of you will take the time to vote for the one you like the most.