Monday, March 1, 2021

Learning To Stand Collection Announcement

 2020 was an exhausting year for everyone. And while 2021 isn't going to be easy, I feel like it's going to go better than last year. I was planning on making a second poetry book, but I'm putting that plan on the back burner. Instead, this year I'm making a collection book. I thought about creating a collection book before but didn't know if I had enough material to make one. But at this point in my blog, I believe I do. All the poems and short stories on "Learning To Stand" plus the poems and short stories on Patreon will be in this collection. That means only this digest will have full access to everything. If you're interested in having my current portfolio, purchasing this book will be a good investment.

Older stories and poems will be revamped since I've matured in my writing skills. Any rewrites won't be available on "Learning To Stand" or Patreon. I hope to be working on this digest once the "Inquiring, Cheshire Cat" short story miniseries are finished. As I'm going to be focusing on workshopping this compilation, I won't be posting new poems or short stories. I will be posting regular updates on the collection. Maybe even some diary-like entries. Naturally, none of these posts will be a part of the anthology. Updates will be posted on Patreon first, then on "Learning To Stand" so be sure to become a patron. I appreciate it if you become a patron and buy "Living Day by Day: A Collection of Poems" if you can.