Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Patreon/Blog Update

 I've been reorganizing my Patreon recently and have decided that I'll be making a tier specifically dedicated to miniseries. I know that $40 is a lot, but miniseries take a lot of work. There's researching, outlining, creating characters, drafting, editing, rewriting, and time needed that has to be done for each part of the miniseries. Thus after the "Inquiring, Cheshire Cat" miniseries, I'll only focus on single post poetry/writing prompts and not multiple part miniseries until there are patrons for this new tier. I also revamped the $10 tier and made it be 750-word flash fiction challenge for those who want a flash fiction longer than 100 words. I'll be posting tier-specific polls soon for anyone who wants to become a patron of that tier. I hope to have you all along for the ride as I move forward with writing.

If you would like to support me become a patron on my Patreon and buy "Living Day by Day: A Collection of Poems".