Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Plea for You to Take Action!

So unless you haven't been reading to the end of the post, you should be able to see that I continually ask for you, the lovely readers, to vote on the prompt polls. I don't want the polls to relay on three people only. That's not fair to you since the three that are voting don't know what prompts you want to read. More than that this is one of ways I'm able to interact with you outside of comments. Just to let you know I do read all the comments that are posted on the blog.

The thing is I don't know how to response to silence. It'll make me feel a lot more confident in what I'm doing if you do something as small as voting for the polls. There's only three options and it'll take you less than a minute to vote.  But please do vote on the polls it's exciting for me to see what it is you'll like to read.

If you wish to read more about me nicely telling you to vote on the prompts here:
  • Hey Lookie I have an Idea!
  • So I Can't Read Minds
  • What are writing prompts?
  • Halloween Prompts
You can fine all of them in the blog archive. Make sure to read the mini series A Drama with Comedy Ending in Tragedy that has just finish. Do be sure to subscribe, Google plus, and follow my blog. An tell anyone who wants to get away from politics, mean comments, and bad drama that they're welcome to hang out here. Oh yeah and don't forget to VOTE ON THE POLLS!