Monday, October 19, 2015

AND THE WINNER IS...LABYRINTH!

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about the poll on the side was to decide what writing prompt I should do. Don't know what a writing prompt is? Well look in my blog archive to find out. The short version is that they're writing exercises. As the poll title suggest the first version of the poll ended in a tie. The second one ended on the 17th. Hopefully in the next upcoming poll won't end in a tie. Maybe it will I don't have future vision.

The ultimate draw to this blog is the fact it's about someone chasing a dream and possibly crashing and burning. Not that I want to burn. Burning looks very painful. This blog isn't about political parties, gossip, and what's wrong with my country. This is about imagination, jokes, and being sassy! I want the readers of my blog to have a good time and engage with me through the comments and polls.

But for the new comers welcome and those who continue to come back thank you.