Thursday, September 24, 2015

The World Cost too Much!

This is coming from a college student with no income. So the McDonald's dollar menu is expensive to me. But I have the dream of becoming a professional writer which means that my income may still be shaky. Not only that but I want to be a professional photographer as well. I must not believe in living without my mother. My poor mama can never go man-hunting with me around.

So I composed a list of thing I need to get myself off the ground;
1. My own computer(what I am currently using isn't mine)
2. Adobe Photoshop and Light room
3. College
Those three thing alone make me want to faint at the prices. And that's if I get an old model laptop, one of the older Adobe software programs and went to community college. Which is what I'm doing already. Life is beautiful don't you think?

Now as for getting a "real job" what should I do?  Well I do like clothes so I could work in retail. But I can't drive. There is a good reason for that which I will talk about in another post. As I am now, all I can do is crawl.