Monday, September 28, 2015

So I Can't Read Minds

This probably isn't shocking but I don't have super powers. Even if I did it won't be mind reading it would be something awesome like reality bending. The point is that this blog needs the readers to comment on it. I could go on and just do whatever comes to mind but that's boring to me.

Naturally the focus is going to be on writing and what it means to be an author. But that doesn't mean I do all the talking. Leave suggestions on material you'll like to read about and how I can make this blog better. I am an entertainer and the noise of the audience tells me what I need to do to keep the show fun.

So leave your comments and polls are going to be a thing on this blog so do be sure to vote because it informs me on the material that I need to write on here.