Saturday, September 21, 2024

Home After the Apocalypse

    When Niamh was able to return home after the Strange Change, she noticed that the old family house was affected. The frost of early winter caused the surrounding area to feel desolate. Anyone who's survived the world ending has faced the ghosts occupying their homes. And now Niamh has to confront the wraith lingering within her childhood home. Once inside, Niamh noticed the woody smell of the house.

"Welcome back...Niamh."

The front door slams shut and locks. Trapped inside, the temperature grows so icy Niamh can see her breath.

"I'm home." END.


Happy end of summer, and into autumn we go. I'm almost finished with school! Fingers crossed, I'll get my BA in creative writing Spring 2025. If you want to support me, join my patreon and buy my poetry book.