Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Blog Update: Inquiring, Cheshire Cat

    Hello, everyone! I have some disappointing news. Because of personal reasons, I'm behind on the creative process and writing of Inquiring, Cheshire Cat. I'm 2/3 of the way finished with the creative process, but I've barely started writing. At the time of posting the blurb of Inquiring, Cheshire Cat I thought I would be finished. But with the start of the spring semesters on the 16th on top of personal issues, I didn't manage to get much done. However, just because Inquiring, Cheshire Cat miniseries is being pushed back doesn't mean that there won't be a post this Saturday or Sunday. I'm still posting something, just not part 1 of Inquiring, Cheshire Cat. I'll be sure to post another blog update on when Inquiring, Cheshire Cat will be starting but for now, it'll be a different short story.

    While I'm upset with myself on the push back on Inquiring, Cheshire Cat, I do have some great news! It's a secret for now but this announcement will be posted on Patreon first. So, if you want to know what I have in store, make sure you become a patron. There's a lot of patron-only material there that doesn't show up on Learning To Stand. This is also a great way to support me and my writing. I hope you've been holding during the pandemic and continue to stay safe.