Thursday, February 18, 2016

Prompts and Miniseries Are Getting A Makeover!!!

Hello and welcome dear readers! If you are a returning reader to this blog thank you for coming back and if you're new I hope that you'll stick around. I want to change up two elements of my blog. As you can see from the title of this post those two elements are the prompts and miniseries. The writing prompts are now going to be poems and short stories that only take up a page or less. Miniseries are no longer going to be just me explaining different elements of writing. Instead, miniseries are also going to be short stories that take up more than one page.  But each post is still getting a silly title because I do love giving them funny titles. The reason for the makeover is because I want to make my blog better. So making it better is me writing more because you can't become an author if you don't write. With that part three of The Flaws, You Expect with a Tragic Hero will be up soon. Bye!