Friday, September 1, 2017

Mrs. Clyde Miniseries

Set in an alternate 1930's where in several states allow interracial marriage due to a wealthy businessman lobbying to marry a woman of color. The story is about how a young mixed woman named Rose Marie Wills falls in love with a white widower named Theodore Clyde. When the two are happily married the ghost of Theodore's deceased wife Lucille looms over the couple. It doesn't help that the head housekeeper of Theodore's mansion, Edith Jones, doesn't like his new wife. Having the name Mrs. Clyde may be too much for Rose Marie.

This new miniseries has five parts. Because I update my blog once a month, this miniseries will be ongoing until January. The first part: The House of the Wills, will be up early on my patreon on September 13. It will be posted here on the September 16.

If you would like to support and see updates sooner you can become a patron of my Patreon. You will also see patron only context there. Also sharing my blog with friends and family is a big help and is appreciated. Thank you to those who have been supporting my blog this long and I hope you continue to enjoy.